Monday, December 3, 2012

HAVING REALISTIC & ACHIEVABLE GOALS!

I'm a big believer of having aspirations & aiming high as long as your goals are realistic & achievable! There's no point trying to achieve something that is simply unrealistic... For example; I know I am not tall enough to be a catwalk model so I don't bother wasting my time trying to be one, I know I'm not academic enough to be a doctor so I don't bother trying to be one!
Know your potential, ch
oose something that you enjoy & you know is achievable for you & do what needs to be done to achieve it! If that means changing our hair, losing weight, studying, moving away..whatever it takes you need to be willing to do it if it's what you really want. Don't put all your eggs in one basket either - I'm not just a fitness model, I'm also a photographer, makeup artist & talent agent & I'm also looking at becoming a personal trainer... There is far more chance of being successful this way rather than putting all your time & energy into one thing - if you don't get it then what are you left with? Know your potential, dream big, believe you can achieve it, do what needs to be done to give you the best chance of success, be adaptable & resilient & have a back up plan!




No comments:

Post a Comment